- In research
Alpha components have not been thoroughly tested by developers. Learn more about component maturity.
- Moved built CSS to dist folder.
- Updated color variables to go inline with new CEILAB color palette.
- Moved screen reader announcement to CA.gov SVG.
- Changed CA.gov logo dimensions to 33px by 24px to make it consistent with statewide-footer's icon.
- Made CA.gov logo linked to CA.gov website.
- Added aria-hidden=”true” attribute to the CA.gov svg icon, so it is hidden from assistive technologies.
- Linted and formatted code per root eslint/prettier settings.
- Added unit test.
- Updated statewide header container's left and right padding to 16px.
- Removed sticky header feature until it's fully developed. Decrease spacing between CA.gov icon and tagline to 8px.
- Added script and styles that toggles official header display on scroll.
- Making sure that CA.gov logo have CA.gov colors, not the colors of the department/agency. And removed link form CA.gov logo because people might click the CA.gov logo thinking they are going to the homepage
- Renamed .ofiicial-logo to .official-logo. Should help prevent naming conflicts within existing markup.
- Removed -15px padding left from the .official-header selector since we we do not need that padding anymore because we removed header-container with its padding properties from the base css.