- In research
Alpha components have not been thoroughly tested by developers. Learn more about component maturity.
- Moved built CSS to dist folder.
- Updated color variables to go inline with new CEILAB color palette.
- Restored link to CA.gov.
- Added default values to CSS variable declarations.
- CSS changes to minimize regressions.
- Updated copyright positioning. Changed CA.gov icon width to 33px to mach figma prototype. Removed link icons from the footer links.
- Added aria-hidden attribute to CA.gov svg icon, so it is hidden from assistive technologies.
- Aligned copyright line to container end with with new class, also added to sample markup
- Linted and formatted code per root eslint/prettier settings.
- Added unit test.
- Added padding right 24px to the cagov-logo to make there is always consistent space between footer-secondary-links and cagov-logo.
- Updated statewide footer container's padding to 16px instead of 1rem to make it consistent with other components.
- Changed space between CA.gov icon and first link to 24px. Made distance from the footer's top to the CA.gov logo 16px in mobile.
- Updated CA.gov logo to have CA.gov colors, not the colors of the department/agency. Removed link from the CA.gov icon since there is actual spelled out link to the CA.gov website next to it.