- In research
Alpha components have not been thoroughly tested by developers. Learn more about component maturity.
- Fix anchor linking problem with 2.2.0 in JAWS.
- Remove polyfill for smooth scrolling in Safari.
- Changes to how styles are inserted into the document.
- Ensure the browser's focus follows the link, for accessibility purposes.
- Removed JS-based insertion of this widget below H1 on the page.
- Renamed package from
- Renamed custom element name from
- Inserting content navigation after h1 in mobile. Removed default margin left from list items.
- bundle the CSS in the JS
- Added label to sidebar menu for accessibility.
- Linted and formatted code per root eslint/prettier settings.
- Added unit test.
- Changed content navigation border color to Gray-300.
- Removed sticky position since it caused scroll to target positioning bug.
- Made content navigation sticky (Request came from cannabis project issue #234). To do: need to highlight nav items based on the h2 # or section, which user is scrolling through.
- Reorganized sass file. Added border bottom to all list items and border top to the first child only. (Request came from cannabis project issue #223)